Week Two - the learning continues!
Date: 13th Sep 2015 @ 3:11pm
What a fantastic time we had last week! We have all settled into healthy habits and wonderful routines already. The quality of the work has been really high, and the staff couldn't be prouder of you!
This week, watch out for:
- Violin lessons starting on Tuesday afternoon
- Swimming lessons starting Tuesday afternoon
- Tag Rugby Club starting on Tuesday lunch time
- Mrs Eccleston running Fitness Fun on Thursday after school
- Mr Singleton's Sport Club running on Friday after school
- Study Support for Years 5 & 6 on Friday afternoons.
Phew! We really are back up to full speed again! Let us know what you thought of school so far, and what you've especially enjoyed.
PS Watch this space for some very special guest bloggers, coming soon!
Years 3 and 4
Test your knowledge of magnets and magnetic materials with this activity: