Vision and Aims
'Roots to Grow, Wings to Fly, Faith to Flourish'
Our vision is to provide a high quality education inspired by Christian Values. We want children to be confident with firm foundations to their learning, to have the courage to learn and try new ideas and the faith in God to help them be the best they can be. High expectations, inclusive approaches and excellent teaching and learning form the basis of all our work. Our children will be encouraged to; have a positive attitude to learning; become confident in their own ability; independent and motivated to achieve their full potential. We will create a culture of achievement for all and develop the excellence within each child in a happy and secure environment.
We are committed to providing personalised learning opportunities that will ensure every child leaves Tatham Fells with a broad range of skills that will prepare them for life long learning. We will do this by fostering a love for learning, self confidence and respect for others: while we work in partnership with our parents, our Church, the local and global community.
- is concerned that all pupils achieve their full potential through high quality teaching and learning
- builds the Christian values; Love, Forgiveness, Hope, Respect and Justice into our ethos and teaching
- has an effective anti-bullying policy
- celebrates difference
- welcomes all pupils from the neighbourhood and beyond,
- provides a caring, friendly and family atmosphere enabling pupils to feel secure and so learn effectively
- increases pupils' sense of personal worth, thus encouraging them to value themselves and others
- promotes and develops academic, social, moral, cultural, physical, artistic and spiritual needs to pupils' fullest potential
- encourages pupils to be self motivated in their learning
- welcomes opportunities to extend links between home, local churches, the community and the school
- encourages pupils, through example, to develop a sense of mutual respect and personal responsibility towards all aspects of the school, community and the wider world.